Friday, November 18, 2005

Often we make mistakes and there is just no way we can make it right. Even after we talk things through and both parties has agreed on something, things just wouldnt be the same anymore would it? When there is no one to confide in we dont think about the matter carefully and make decisions we regret. When we actually think its time to let go, we're not prepared. But yet, tell me what can we do? We've already said it and when we want to take it back, its too late. Sometimes we dont see it coming until its too late.

Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more

I spent half a day in school for extra lessons, eventhough it is my weekend.
Economics is a tough subject. I learnt about taxes and why we have to pay taxes. What the government does with the taxes and how certain group of people actually benefit from it. Even if you're unemployed you still get money and this money the government gives you are actually taxes collected from those employed. AND, the more you earn the more tax you pay!

I so need help in biology.

Im sorry